Check Out These Other Excellent Links For More Helpful Information On Preparing Your Child For Preschool At A Child's World
Last updated 1 year ago
Learn more about preparing your child, and yourself, for his or her preschool journey by visiting the resources below. Call A Child’s World at (215) 519-1993 to learn more about our childcare and pre-k services.
- This article offers more tips on helping your child prepare for the first day of kindergarten.
- Check out this comprehensive publication to learn the importance of building social skills in preschoolers, as well as some tips on how to encourage those skills.
- Read this article to learn some tips for effective parent-teacher communication to help you through all of your child’s educational years.
- This article from Scholastic offers tips on teaching children rules and routines, by age.
- Check out this fun experiment you can do with your kids to make bubbles bounce!