Early child care is an important part of childhood development. Pre-kindergarten education and learning can be difficult for any parent to manage. For some helpful information on how to help your child learn, visit these sites.
- Check out these signs from greatschools.org to better recognize whether your child is in an excellent daycare environment.
- The U.S. Department of Education offers thorough information on activities you can use to help develop your child’s reading skills.
- The National Association for the Education of Young Children outlines some basic exercises you can use to help build your child’s sorting and organizational skills.
- Proper nutrition is an essential part of your preschooler’s educational development. Visit the United States Department of Agriculture’s choosemyplate.gov page for information on healthy meal plans for your kids.
- If you are looking for some activities to encourage your child’s artistic education, education.com has some great resources and ideas.
For more information about how you can help your child learn, contact A Child's World today at (888) 861-7857. A Child's World offers NAEYC accredited programming and instruction for prekindergarten boys and girls.