The first years of learning are also the most important. You can find more information about the importance of early childhood education by checking out the following pages and articles from around the Web.
- Read more about how children learn social norms on this page from EarlyChildhoodNews.com.
- Head over to this page from Reuters.com to learn about a study which found that early child care provides a number of benefits later on in life.
- Learn how to help your child prepare for preschool with the tips on this page from KidsHealth.org.
- Get a closer look at what your child will learn in preschool on this page from Parents.com.
- You can learn some ways that will help everyone in the family get ready for your toddler to start attending preschool on this page from ZeroToThree.org.
For more information about how you can help your child learn, contact Newtown's A Child's World today at (888) 861-7857. A Child's World offers NAEYC accredited programming and instruction for pre-kindergarten boys and girls.